Hi there! I’m back, found some new motivation and hope I can share it with you starting with some delicious recipes. How has everyone been?
5 ingredients does it get better than that?
Portion for two.
100-200g green lentils, cooked.
6 carrots, peeled.
1/2 tsp coconut oil
Juice of one lemon.
1-2 tbsp tahini.
1-2 tsp water.
- To cook dry green lentils, follow instructions on packet. Wash dried lentils, put in fresh water and cook to boil for 10 mins, simmer for a further 20 minutes until tender, drain.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cut carrots into matchsticks, massage in coconut oil. Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes, until a nice roasted colour.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together.
- Layer a handful of spinach, half the lentils and half the carrots, add another layer.
- Drizzle on top the tahini dressing.