Good Morning! Finally reached the holidays! Even though there are lots of delicious treats available I thought this would be appreciated for those who are looking for a healthier option. I made these for a dinner party and they went down very well and I think my guests appreciated a healthier end to the meal. I paired the trees with some strawberries that added a fresh taste.
Coconut cooking spray
4 overripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
2-3 scoops of protein powder
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Spray a tin with the coconut spray (1-3 sprays) and spread using finger tips.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add to the bananas.
- Add the cocoa powder and protein powder.
- Stir together to form a slightly runny, smooth mixture.
- Pour into the tin and cook for 20 minutes, until it is cooked all the way through. Leave to stand until cool and then cut into triangle shape.
- And Serve! x