Good Morning! The countdown continues with these wonderful parcels of goodness! These are perfect for appetisers or you could make them slightly larger and serve them for a starter! I think these are my favourite, there is just so much flavour and texture that makes it a cracker!
Ingredients (24 parcels)
1 Camembert, cut into 50 pieces
60-70g cranberry jam
½ pack filo pastry, cut into quarters
50g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Place a piece of pastry on cooking surface and brush the edges with melted butter.
- Place 2-3 pieces of cheese in the centre.
- Add a ½ -1 teaspoon of cranberry jam on the top.
- Hold each corner and twist together to form a triangle shape.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 mins, until golden on the top.
Serve and enjoy!