SURPRISE!! Happy October Month Everyone! I have decided to post some extra-ordinary treats to make this Halloween because I love this month so so sooooo much!! Whats not to love, getting in the cosiest mood and going on the spookiest shopping sprees! I have been preparing myself for the annual Halloween party and this year I have decided to make these creepy eyed pizzas! They are so funny whilst being extra delicious. Have the spookiest October!!! Xxx….. Be ready for other surprises to come along!
For the dough: (2 large pizzas)
450g brown wholemeal flour
300ml warm water (+25ml if you need)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sachet of yeast
Pinch of salt
Pinch of sugar
250g Mozzerella, cut into circles
15 black/or green olives, cut into slices
Making these pizzas:
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt and sugar.
- Stir the yeast into the warm water and mix well, the mixture will become cloudy when the yeast has dissolved.
- Add the water to the flour along with the olive oil. Mix together to form a dough
- Knead the dough into a ball and let rise in the bowl for 30 mins +.
- Once the dough is ready, heat the oven to 200 C.
- Roll out the dough into 2 large circles.
- Place the desired amount of passata.
- Scatter the mozzarella circles around the pizza giving each enough space to spread a little in the oven.
- Add the olive slices to the top of the mozzarella.
- Put in the oven for 15 mins, until mozzarella starts to bubble and golden.